Sunday, September 7, 2014

Sundays

So I just got back from a class that taught something called the chinese yoyo. Maybe you've heard of it. It looks hard, but once you get the hang of it, it doesn't seem so scary.

So, my brothers and I started this like, mini club thing, and when I got back from my class, he said we would do stuff in our club room. Of course, when I arrive in our basement, I find him doing nothing other than playing Minecraft. A disgrace. Sigh. But like, what can you do about it? Once a guy is playing a video game, there's no getting him away from it, unless you find a better video game for him.

I feel terrible. This morning, I accidentally stepped on my cat's paw. Oops, and ouch. So, since I can't actually say sorry to her, I petted her, and played with her until she purred and seemed ready to forgive me. I can't blame her. I must've stepped on it hard!

I wish it was still Sat. I miss feeling the happiness of knowing I still have a day of the weekend to enjoy. Now it's Sun. and I have to work, work, work until Fri. comes again. It seems so looooooooooong!



Another picture of my cat!

Loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment