Wednesday, September 10, 2014

School and Weekends

It's weird… my teacher never really talks to me in class, but for some reason, at the beginning or end of each day, we always have these random conversations. Like today, he was talking about my Abercrombie and Fitch t-shirt. And candy (Mike and Ike).

Goody news!! The dog I have been complaining about for such a long time, is coming over for the weekend! Now I won't have to just look at those cute pictures of him to help me convince my mom to get a dog of our own.

Also, my friends birthday party is coming up, and I was invited! Apparently, another one of my friends is going too, but she isn't friends or enemies of the girl who's hosting the party, so when I asked her about it, She was just like, "yeah, I dunno." We're all going ice skating ( I've ice skated before) and it's this Saturday. That's two good things to look forward to for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment