Saturday, September 6, 2014

How the day goes

So, pretty normal day today. We have some rain, who cares?

My brother is currently having some cello lessons. His teacher comes to us, instead of just meeting him at the school. I don't know why, but I guess it does seem more convenient. Whatever.

So, recently, my teacher asked me to write a personal narrative, using only 2 sheets of paper, and 45 minutes. And honestly, I am pretty proud of how it turned out. I finished and when i looked over it, i thought it looked like a professional sloppy copy. So, yeah, that went well.

Lately, I've been drinking coffee… is it bad for me? I mean, I am only ten and all, but I only drink it to give me the energy for the day, if I'm feeling pretty lousy. And it doesn't even have a lot of caffeine. At least I think so.


Kitty!!!:p

No comments:

Post a Comment