Friday, September 12, 2014

Stuff That's Goin' On

Finally, it's the weekend!! I have been waiting for this day to come since Monday!!!!

So currently, our basement's fire alarm is broken, and it keeps making these obnoxious squeaking noises I just can't stand! But believe it or not, here I am, blogging IN THE BASEMENT.

Like 2 days ago, I had a private ballet lesson with my ballet teacher, and her baby son just ran in.
I found a plastic sausage, and just told him,"here baby, play with your sausage." Well, what happened was he thought it was it was a real sausage and started chewing on it. And I was like,"well at least his teeth are getting stronger."

I'm a safety! At our school, each fifth grader gets the opportunity to become a safety guard and guard the hallways and sidewalks during drop-off and pick-up. I'm a fall safety, so I get my turn being a safety during the fall. I wish I could do it all year though.

Conan the dog is coming TONIGHT, and I M SUPER HYPED ABOUT IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment