Sunday, September 21, 2014

Student Council, and a Little Something Else.

Whew! Just finished my student council speech. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders.
I'm running for secretary. do you think I would be good for the job? If not, listen to this. I've been wanting to write it down but never got the time.
ahem.

"Becoming a safety"

Here she was. Mrs.Urich, her sandals walking in a brisk, business like way. Safety info time! Finally!
I had wanted to be a safety ever since I saw one. Tall, towering fifth graders, with their bold orange belts. They had the authority equal to the teachers, yelling after kids who ran,"Walk, please!" They stared at kids fooling around, and enforced the rules on the sidewalks. Oh man, I was more than ready to be one!

No comments:

Post a Comment