Saturday, October 4, 2014

Saturday news.

Ahhhh, Saturday. The very best day next to Friday. I must get to ballet today, although I only need to go from 12:00 to like, 1:30. But every good thing is followed by a bad thing, and a bad thing is just what I got. Now I have to go on Monday, and if I don't, my teacher thinks I might fall behind.
So now, I go on Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,and Saturday. That's five days with four days in a row. But the good thing is, now my mom won't give me that lecture about not going at least four days a week, "like everybody else is." Sigh.

I suppose it's not too bad. I've got a big S.S project due on Monday, and another one due in three weeks. I'm just lucky that I didn't land with the other teacher. Apparently, he gives more homework than my teacher. But, that seems quite impossible now, since that other teacher moved to the high school or something, and is replaced by this woman named Mrs.Mariani. I don't think she gives out too much homework either. She's also constantly poking her head in and asking about the Smart board. That Smart board just isn't smart I guess. She seems like a nice teacher.

We went to the Full House Buffet last night, and I just ate too much. I was really hungry, and I didn't wait long enough to get my dessert. Or I just too many sweets.
My neighbor is my brothers friend, and he wanted to prank call me to tell me that my two brothers were arrested. My mom thought that was just, SICK!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, I guess that's all right now. Maybe I'll remember to blog tomorrow. Or not. LOL, Jk, :P :D.

Rainy day. Loves it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment